Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

CrystaLux G9 Series LED Headlight Bulbs for Ford F-150

Old 05-08-2018, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CrystaLux G9 Series LED Headlight Bulbs for Ford F-150

CrystaLux G9 Series LED Headlight Bulbs for Ford F-150

Just bought these for 2018 F150 XLT. Anyone have experience with these? Thanks.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:42 AM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Let us know how you like them and show pictures if you can. I want to get LED for my 2018 XLT but I don't want to be switching led bulbs all the time if they go bad.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:14 PM

Here they are, very night. No resistors, and the fogs are Morimoto XB's.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by mugiwaratx
Let us know how you like them and show pictures if you can. I want to get LED for my 2018 XLT but I don't want to be switching led bulbs all the time if they go bad.
up
Old 05-12-2018, 10:29 PM

Received 3,003 Likes on 1,666 Posts

Originally Posted by kpkimmel83
Here they are, very night. No resistors, and the fogs are Morimoto XB's.

Posting a shot of the front of the truck with the headlights on does and shows absolutely nothing. I’m sorry. I would like to see how these preform too (I use 4x4truckleds H13’s and they’ve always been great), but please post shots 25 feet away from a wall so we can actually see what these look like.

Old 05-12-2018, 10:36 PM

Received 2,947 Likes on 1,645 Posts

Originally Posted by 2008__XL

Posting a shot of the front of the truck with the headlights on does and shows absolutely nothing. I’m sorry. I would like to see how these preform too (I use 4x4truckleds H13’s and they’ve always been great), but please post shots 25 feet away from a wall so we can actually see what these look like.

Well actually it shows what most LED bulbs look like inside Halogen housings...a whole lotta washed out light thats gonna be blinding to oncoming drivers.
Or...if youre really lucky you'll have this person driving behind you at night!

Want LED lights? Buy LED Lights...don't just buy the bulbs. If it were that easy...trust me...Ford woulda done that from factory!
Old 05-12-2018, 10:44 PM

Received 364 Likes on 287 Posts

Originally Posted by dannofx4
Well actually it shows what most LED bulbs look like inside Halogen housings...a whole lotta washed out light thats gonna be blinding to oncoming drivers.

Want LED lights? Buy LED Lights...don't just buy the bulbs. If it were that easy...trust me...Ford woulda done that from factory!
Actually, it IS that easy. Putting in LED bulbs was one of the best lighting mods I could have made. They do not blind anyone. (not a single high beam flash ever) and They have a perfect top cut off. Pulled in behind someone at a stoplight and the lights cut off below the back window perfectly. They light up the night like I could have believed. Better then my neighbors 18 F150 with factory LED's in fact. Yes, BETTER. Im very happy with mine.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:54 PM

Received 2,947 Likes on 1,645 Posts

Originally Posted by 2015rubyFX4
Actually, it IS that easy. Putting in LED bulbs was one of the best lighting mods I could have made. They do not blind anyone. (not a single high beam flash ever) and They have a perfect top cut off. Pulled in behind someone at a stoplight and the lights cut off below the back window perfectly. They light up the night like I could have believed. Better then my neighbors 18 F150 with factory LED's in fact. Yes, BETTER. Im very happy with mine.
Why is it this is precisely what every single person posts on here...yet when I'm out in traffic is exactly the opposite.
If you aren't getting any "high beam flash" its because the other motorists on the street are probably more considerate and less agressive.

Brighter than factory F150 LEDs ??? Yes I believe you! Brighter and more blinding.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by dannofx4

what are you even talking about? It’s not washed out at all and cuts level pretty well. You seem very bitter about this for no reason .
Old 05-12-2018, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by 2008__XL

calm down bro, I just got them in and posted a shot of what they look like. If you are in such a hurry buy them yourself and install them .

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CrystaLux G9 Series LED Headlight Bulbs for Ford F-150