Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Can anyone suggest a tailgate LED light bar?

Old 07-16-2014, 06:28 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Can anyone suggest a tailgate LED light bar?

Hello,

As the title states I'm in search of the LED light string that's mounted below the tailgate in the space between that & the bumper. I've tried searching the forums for related threads but it keeps bringing up Rigid lights or the front mounted LED lights in the grill. Any opinions, suggestions or problems welcome!

FYI- I do live in Iowa so I am wanting one that survives the seasonal elements. Thanks!
Old 07-16-2014, 06:31 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

This is the one I have on my truck, 60" reactor lifetime warranty. http://www.customdynamics.com/truck_led_light_bar.htm

Old 07-16-2014, 06:35 PM

thanks for sharing.....just checking this type does not light up white when in reverse correct?

Originally Posted by Rnlcomp
This is the one I have on my truck, 60" reactor lifetime warranty. http://www.customdynamics.com/truck_led_light_bar.htm

Old 07-16-2014, 06:37 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by dobbern
thanks for sharing.....just checking this type does not light up white when in reverse correct?

Running lights, left turn, right turn, and brakes only.

Old 07-16-2014, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a rampage 49' on my truck it was $50 from amazon. It's fantastic and has reverse. just make sure you silicone the crap outta where the wires enter the bar.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:20 AM
MAH

Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts

VLED makes the best rear light bar I have seen. Never heard of anyone having an issue with them. Probably the brightest one on the market. The bar is 60 inches and indicates braking , turning and running lights, but not reverse. No need to apply any external weather proofing as it is sealed from the factory. I have had it for over a year with no issues.

It can be hooked up via the four plug trailer connector or hard wired to the tail lights.
The following users liked this post:
Fudd757 (07-27-2014)
Old 07-17-2014, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by MAH
VLED makes the best rear light bar I have seen. Never heard of anyone having an issue with them. Probably the brightest one on the market. The bar is 60 inches and indicates braking , turning and running lights, but not reverse. No need to apply any external weather proofing as it is sealed from the factory. I have had it for over a year with no issues.

It can be hooked up via the four plug trailer connector or hard wired to the tail lights.
How much and where to buy? I went on their website and didn't see it as an option to purchase.
Old 07-20-2014, 06:29 PM
Allergic to Asphalt!

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Rnlcomp

+1

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can anyone suggest a tailgate LED light bar?