Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Anzo Headlight LED Replacement Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anzo Headlight LED Replacement Bulbs

So I purchased the Anzo Switchback Replacement headlights a few months ago and love them so far. Since then I have been interested in replacing the stock halogen H7 bulbs with LED's. The problem is (and I know the question has been asked multiple times on this page) that I have been reviewing all the different forums on which LED's to go with, and cannot get a straight answer. I have heard that you cannot replace with H7's and have to use 9005's for the highs, and H11's for the lows (which makes absolutely no sense to me), that some LED's do not fit because the different dimensioning from halogens, that some LED's get to hot to fit in the projector housing, etc. etc. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. BTW I know someone will try and convince me to buy HID's, but I am not a fan of the warm up time.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:05 PM
Big Mike

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by jakusg09
So I purchased the Anzo Switchback Replacement headlights a few months ago and love them so far. Since then I have been interested in replacing the stock halogen H7 bulbs with LED's. The problem is (and I know the question has been asked multiple times on this page) that I have been reviewing all the different forums on which LED's to go with, and cannot get a straight answer. I have heard that you cannot replace with H7's and have to use 9005's for the highs, and H11's for the lows (which makes absolutely no sense to me), that some LED's do not fit because the different dimensioning from halogens, that some LED's get to hot to fit in the projector housing, etc. etc. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. BTW I know someone will try and convince me to buy HID's, but I am not a fan of the warm up time.
Call or email these people.
https://headlightrevolution.com/

I ran Anzo's on my F350 they helped me out with basically the same question.

Quick Reply: Anzo Headlight LED Replacement Bulbs