Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

20" Light Bar mount in bumper???

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 10:56 PM
Metalhead

Received 381 Likes on 164 Posts
Default 20" Light Bar mount in bumper???

Anyone found a bracket specific for our trucks to hold a 20" light bar in the bumper opening??? I have a 5.0 so I've got a huge open hole there just begging for a light bar... It appears that the standard mounting brackets that come with the light bar are going to be too low, so I either need to rig up some spacers to lift it up, or find specific built brackets for our truck... Did some searching and came up empty. Any links would be appreciated!!!
Old 05-20-2019, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Radam3
Anyone found a bracket specific for our trucks to hold a 20" light bar in the bumper opening??? I have a 5.0 so I've got a huge open hole there just begging for a light bar... It appears that the standard mounting brackets that come with the light bar are going to be too low, so I either need to rig up some spacers to lift it up, or find specific built brackets for our truck... Did some searching and came up empty. Any links would be appreciated!!!
Not sure if this helps.. take a look around that site.

https://www.f150leds.com/collections...intake-led-bar
Old 08-23-2019, 01:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i fit a 20" bar in my 2019 and modified the bumper a bit to make it fit with no mounting kit, it's held up great

Last edited by blakeeyy88; 08-23-2019 at 01:41 AM.

Quick Reply: 20" Light Bar mount in bumper???