Topic Sponsor
Towing/ Hauling/ Plowing Discuss all of your towing and/or cargo moving experiences here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Winnebago Minnie Travel Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 01:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Winnebago Minnie Travel Trailer

Hey all,

Looking to get our first TT and have been doing quite a bit of research. I know that Winnebago has a name in RV's that can't be beat. I don't know a lot about their TT line. I really like the Minnie 2451 BHS http://winnebagoind.com/products/tra...nie/floorplans

Throwing this out there to see if anyone has any hands on knowledge about these trailers.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-11-2015, 08:03 PM

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by beehunt
Hey all,

Looking to get our first TT and have been doing quite a bit of research. I know that Winnebago has a name in RV's that can't be beat. I don't know a lot about their TT line. I really like the Minnie 2451 BHS http://winnebagoind.com/products/tra...nie/floorplans

Throwing this out there to see if anyone has any hands on knowledge about these trailers.

Thanks in advance!
I think the WINNIE TT's are a acquisition of Sunnybrook in 2010. They are a quality trailer and score high on owner satifaction survey's. My only complaint with them was in the size we were looking for I thought window sizing was small and Kitchen storage lacking. We ended up with a Nash.
The following users liked this post:
beehunt (09-12-2015)
Old 09-14-2015, 04:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Loki 5.0
I think the WINNIE TT's are a acquisition of Sunnybrook in 2010. They are a quality trailer and score high on owner satifaction survey's. My only complaint with them was in the size we were looking for I thought window sizing was small and Kitchen storage lacking. We ended up with a Nash.
Which Nash did you end up with? I am gonna go look this weekend, at both the Winnie and Nash I think. It going to be our first trailer so I want to make sure we get it right as I have had friends that are on their 2nd or even 3rd one after working out whats best.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:56 PM

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by beehunt
Which Nash did you end up with? I am gonna go look this weekend, at both the Winnie and Nash I think. It going to be our first trailer so I want to make sure we get it right as I have had friends that are on their 2nd or even 3rd one after working out whats best.
17K . This is our second trailer, we bought a Forest River, and we had major problems , cracked fiberglass roof, leaks that were not revealed before we signed the deal on a new trailer, so we knew it had water in the walls. We quickly traded out of it. The Nash is a 4 season, quality build and materials are worlds apart from FR. We especially like the HVAC venting and how quiet the air and heat are because of it. That coupled with how well it is insulated is makes a big difference in being comfortable.
Attached Thumbnails Winnebago Minnie Travel Trailer-sam_2323.jpg  

Last edited by Loki 5.0; 09-14-2015 at 09:04 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Ringo McLennonson (10-12-2023)

Quick Reply: Winnebago Minnie Travel Trailer