Topic Sponsor
Towing/ Hauling/ Plowing Discuss all of your towing and/or cargo moving experiences here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 Strap-on Tow Mirrors?

Old 06-08-2012, 05:03 PM

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default 2012 Strap-on Tow Mirrors?

OK, so **** says the mirrors listed for a 2011 truck won't fit the 2012's. Are there any other non-universal type mirrors that will fit? I have a set of McKesh mirrors but I was looking for something to strap on the factory mirrors.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:01 AM

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

I've towed a lot of miles with strap-on tow mirrors with a friend of mine on his dodge. They shook, vibrated, and are usually small compared to even the stock mirrors. Depending on how your finance situation is on purchasing some I personally wouldn't do it. I hate them and so had factory style tow mirrors on my dodge. The newer ones may be better than in the past few years, I havn't had any experiend with anything made in the last 5 years or so. Ordered some 1AAuto.com F150 tow mirrors for the old mans '06 lariat since he kept talking about needing them after my factory set on my '08. Pwr/heated/puddle for roughly $260. I'll let you know in the next few days how they look in person. The ford tow mirrors take a little getting used to, but I love them but don't like them as much as I did the dodge HD tow mirrors that folded in. They appeared smaller, and are closer in there regular position, and had great views flipped up to tow.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:00 PM

Liked 629 Times in 433 Posts

Originally Posted by mbopp View Post
OK, so **** says the mirrors listed for a 2011 truck won't fit the 2012's. Are there any other non-universal type mirrors that will fit? I have a set of McKesh mirrors but I was looking for something to strap on the factory mirrors.
I looked at trucks today and don't know why they wouldn't work. **** slide on mirrors are great!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:17 PM

Liked 28 Times in 27 Posts

CP11800 will fit perfectly as they are NO diferences between 11 and 12 model mirror wise.

I have a 2012 FX4 and they work great, much better that "strap-on"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Strap-on Tow Mirrors?

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: