Topic Sponsor
Site News and Update Information Here we will inform members of the new updates and additions to the forum.

Another member who can't run the the app on Android 7.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 10:54 AM
American member

Received 1,058 Likes on 843 Posts

Default Another member who can't run the the app on Android 7.

I'm also a paying member who can't run the app using Google's newest software, 7.0 (aka-Nougat).
As more of us pile up, this company needs to step up to the plate!
Even app's with a far less user base, work on the new software or any phone that's being or been produced in the past 2 months.

Folks who drive the most popular vehicle sold in the United States, are going to have no choice but to move over to the competitors site.
That is a lot of memberships lost!
For all the moderators... I know your hands are tied and it's not your responsibility to fix broken software. Your time spent keeping us in line 'Voluntarily' doesn't go unnoticed!
Maybe though, you have more of a voice right now and can petition 'IB Brands' on behalf of not just the member's who donate to this forum, but for everyone using it.
We didn't all jump ship when we were handed this new stripped down version of the original. It's been no less than two year's and maybe 2 updates and it's still light years away from the look, and function of the original F150 Forum.

So now that I can work almost primarily using my phone and an Android tablet. That leaves me with the option of using the desktop version in miniature form or wait till I get home.
Not worth paying for... but yet I remain hopeful, that myself and the other guy's I've spoken with won't be cast aside.

If this should happen to be read by the guy, who I know has the power to make the proper changes. Thank you for your time.

John M.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:38 AM
American member

Received 1,058 Likes on 843 Posts

I started another thread, because the situation has been resolved!
Thanks.