Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Snuggz 17’ Ruby Red Xlt “Reba”

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 06:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Snuggz 17’ Ruby Red Xlt “Reba”

This is my girl Reba the day a drive her home. Bought used with 7k miles, a Ruby Red 2017 XLT Sport 5.0

Discovered a few days later after doing some shopping for a leveling kit, that Reba already had a leveling kit installed previously which was a nice surprise, but not sure if it was a 2 or 2.5” spacer. I also ordered and installed Husky xact mats throughout, husky wheel well liners and bed mat, K&N filter, and new Phillips headlight bulbs. After weeks of wheel shopping and scouring through and looking at every wheel option known to man, decided to do something a lil different. Settled on some Black Rhino Roku in bronze 20x9.5 +12 offset in some 275/65/20 Nitro Terra Grap G2s. No rubbing or trimming required. I love them!

I just bought a set of morimoto led fogs too, I am planning on tinting yellow. Then Next will be headlights and painted badges. Thanks for checking us out and will try updating accordingly. Cheers
Old 03-17-2018, 10:15 PM
Senior Citizen Member

Received 2,707 Likes on 1,548 Posts

Nice looking truck! I like the Roku's in bronze on the Ruby. Good choice!
​​​​​​​Mike

Quick Reply: Snuggz 17’ Ruby Red Xlt “Reba”