Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pclong9s 2010 Oxford White XLT Build

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pclong9s 2010 Oxford White XLT Build

New to the forum so I figured I'd start a build thread like everyone else. So this was my 16th birthday present so anything I want done to it comes out of my pocket. Here's what it looked like the first day I got it

First thing I did was order a 2" Autospring and then had it installed the day it got here.

Thought it looked pretty bad with the step bars so took a 1/2 socket and got them off in 10 minutes.

That is how she currently sits until I come up with the $ for new tires. Really leaning to the 35x12.5r18 cooper STT
Old 05-30-2015, 01:29 PM

Default Future plans

The first thing I have planned of course is to fill out that huge gender gap with 35x12.5r18 Cooper STT
Then move on to the inside and replace the crappy stock speakers with Stage3 Motorsports Kicker door speaker upgrade

Then hop back out to the outside and replace the stock tai lights with either a set of blacked out Recons or the smoked Harley Davidson Oem tails

Really like the Oem look but the Recons are just sick

Next up would be the smoked 3rd brake like from recon also

The last thing I'll do if I ever decide I don't like my stock rims anymore is a set of 18x9 black fuel hostages

Hopefully all of this will come sooner than later. If anyone has any suggestions or input that's always good! Stay tuned!
Old 05-30-2015, 07:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tail lights are just cool. I'm going to have to think about them for my truck.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by rayray11
Tail lights are just cool. I'm going to have to think about them for my truck.
You can't beat the clean oem look but those tailights are For sure something I'd consider

Quick Reply: Pclong9s 2010 Oxford White XLT Build