Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New year starting off poorly

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New year starting off poorly

Hey guys, been a long time fan of the forum.
So I got up this morning, went to go start up the truck. Let it warm up for 30 seconds or so, then tried shifting it. The truck stalled... Hard. Got it started again, and let it warm up some more. Well I can shift it, but no gear works. The worst part? I just had the transmission rebuilt in October... I'm at a loss here guys, any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:51 PM

Received 76 Likes on 44 Posts

I have a feeling folks on here will need more information, like year of the truck?
Old 01-01-2018, 01:53 PM

Received 226 Likes on 158 Posts

Way too vague of a post. We don't even know what truck you are driving, and this is not the correct section to post this kind of question in. I would go to the year of your truck and post it there, along with any and all information pertaining to the subject that you can think of.

But since the transmission was rebuilt less than 3 months ago, it should be under some sort of warranty if the shop was worth it's salt, no?
Old 01-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Ezekiel 25:17

Received 2,371 Likes on 1,215 Posts

This is the Build Thread forum. PM a Mod with your truck info and ask them to move this where it belongs and maybe you’ll get some help.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys, my bad. Ill remove it
Old 01-02-2018, 05:49 PM

Received 5,527 Likes on 4,611 Posts

Originally Posted by Derek Anderson
Hey guys, been a long time fan of the forum.
So I got up this morning, went to go start up the truck. Let it warm up for 30 seconds or so, then tried shifting it. The truck stalled... Hard. Got it started again, and let it warm up some more. Well I can shift it, but no gear works. The worst part? I just had the transmission rebuilt in October... I'm at a loss here guys, any help would be appreciated.
They do exactly that when low on fluid. Well, the gen 10's do anyway.