Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My '04 XLT

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 09:43 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default My '04 XLT

I bought a 2004 Ford F150 XLT 4x4 in November. It spent its life as a salesmans pickup at the company that my dad (and now me) work at. It had 146,000 miles when I got it and I paid $5777 for it. It had a tonneau cover and nerf bars on it when I got it. It stayed stock for a while. For christmas I got AVS window visors and putco chrome handle covers. I wouldn't have bought the covers for myself but my dad got them for me. I don't think they look bad. They may come off soon though. I installed an 09 center console as well. It had a jump seat but I knew I would never use it and I wanted the extra storage. I also added 2 more bins on the overhead rail. That was all I did to it for a while.

I was given a black husky liner for the rear for free. I would have liked tan because it would have matched better but its tough to complain about free. A few months ago I got a better paying job and I have had money to spend on my truck. Since I have added a tailgate mat, husky mud flaps, front husky liners, bull ring tie downs, a ranchhand grille guard, 09+ 4x4 decals and bedlinered the nerf bars. I ordered LED lights for the interior from Jon_To on here and they should be here next week.

I really don't have anything major planned for it soon. I would like a set of Wet Okole seat covers but everytime I go to order them I chicken out and decide to wait. It isn't so much the cost but the up to a month wait time. I would like to get a level kit but I think it will look weird having it leveled on stock tires. I do not want to get new tires for it until I have to.

I will post up some pictures soon

Quick Reply: My '04 XLT