Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Me and my Wife's New Truck! 2013 EcoBoost

Old 05-04-2013, 03:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking Me and my Wife's New Truck! 2013 EcoBoost

Hey Guys,
So I didnt know I was already a member here! Had responded on one of my dads post a few years back, so I guess an introduction is in order. My names Jason, my wife and I (Jessica) are now proud owners of a:

2013 F150 EcoBoost. XLT
Kodiak Brown
4x4 w/ OffRoad Package
Max Tow pack w/ 3.73 Electronic locking diffs.

So the history here is that I'm a Mustang guy. Only 29 and owned 3 already (98 GT, 08 GT, 13 Boss.) However at this point I have Me, my wife, and our 3 kids. The only car we have that fits the family, is my work car, so I have to empty my tools every time. I wanted something still fun to drive, that can fit the family, and add some utility being that were home owners. This was it!

So far I have already done a mod. A leftover from my Boss, I was able to download the newest drivers for my SCT and gain a ridiculous amount of power for free. I have a list of parts I want to add already, but the wife has an equally long list of things we need more, so they are on hold for a bit. Not blaming her, shes just got her priorities straighter then mine ;-) Apparently electricity comes above a high flow catted Y pipe.

Anyway, here is the truck. We want to get more up, but were in Florida and its been raining since the day we bought it. (last week.)

and a shot of the brown, cause on Fords site it looks like poop.
Attached Thumbnails Me and my Wife's New Truck!  2013 EcoBoost-truck.jpg   Me and my Wife's New Truck!  2013 EcoBoost-kodiak-brown.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
billf (05-18-2013)
Old 05-04-2013, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on your NEW EB, I just got the same Truck last month will be posting pics soon.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:45 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Another ecoboost owner! Congrats, nice looking truck!
Old 05-18-2013, 06:16 PM

So I have been busy with work and travel and such, no more pics and no chance to really clean it! I have had such a hard time having a chance to do anything with it. Have to say though my impressions are that I love the truck. So much power, even though I am using a 87 tune. The ecoboost with the 3.73s really gets up and goes.

Gas mileage has been kinda iffy, but sounds like that is common on the ecoboost. I am seeing about 16.5mpg city, about 19 highway. Considering the power, not surprised. Fair trade for me!
Old 09-21-2014, 01:26 PM

some new updates on the mods.

Attached Thumbnails Me and my Wife's New Truck!  2013 EcoBoost-intake2.jpg  
Old 09-21-2014, 06:10 PM

Received 202 Likes on 163 Posts

Nice, the 3.73s and locking diffs are nice to have.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Me and my Wife's New Truck! 2013 EcoBoost