Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brought back to life 04 Lariat

Old 09-10-2016, 11:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hey all, new to the full size scene.I got a project 04 lariat for pretty cheap, it was going to scrap before I looked at it,

An older gentlemen didn't have time or patients to deal with the truck anymore and he couldn't find a buyer. I took a chance on what I thought was toast motor(pretty close to it) anyways I couldn't say no to the price and the clean leather interior. So I dive right in, long story short. It was Alot of work to get the engines pulse back, but I got the heart beating so it as time to have some fun with it

I went with 3 " body lift 6" pro comp suspension lift, 37" 12.5 20 dick cepek tires on 20x12"moto metals - 44 offset. Here are some day of purchase to today pictures

I got the truck for a steal the previous owner was going to scrap it. To be honest the interior all black leather heated seats everything sold me. I thought if I can get this thing running, it would be amazing. I put a lot of time and $ into the engine and yep she runs

Here is a link to my build video

Last edited by project lariat; 09-10-2016 at 11:14 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by project lariat:
DanAustin (09-14-2016), HacksawMark (09-11-2016), Jkry2121 (09-11-2016)
Old 09-11-2016, 02:59 AM

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Love the canooy, been trying to find one for my truck for a while.
Happen to have a picture of the offset? I've got a set of 20x12 -44 fuel renegades to put on soon.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:00 AM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Beautiful truck! reminds me of my 06 I should I have never sold Do you have any more plans for it?
Old 09-22-2016, 06:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by project lariat
Hey all, new to the full size scene.I got a project 04 lariat for pretty cheap, it was going to scrap before I looked at it,

An older gentlemen didn't have time or patients to deal with the truck anymore and he couldn't find a buyer. I took a chance on what I thought was toast motor(pretty close to it) anyways I couldn't say no to the price and the clean leather interior. So I dive right in, long story short. It was Alot of work to get the engines pulse back, but I got the heart beating so it as time to have some fun with it

I went with 3 " body lift 6" pro comp suspension lift, 37" 12.5 20 dick cepek tires on 20x12"moto metals - 44 offset. Here are some day of purchase to today pictures

I got the truck for a steal the previous owner was going to scrap it. To be honest the interior all black leather heated seats everything sold me. I thought if I can get this thing running, it would be amazing. I put a lot of time and $ into the engine and yep she runs

Here is a link to my build video

Video Link: https://youtu.be/rDZQuQhMces
Took the cap off today, like it much better
Attached Images    
Old 11-20-2017, 04:19 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome build!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Brought back to life 04 Lariat