Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 FX4 lariat (my first ford)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2017 FX4 lariat (my first ford)

Hey everyone, I bought this 2017 FX4 2.7 Lariat a few months ago, after Chevy couldn't fix my vibration issue on the highway, and I am finally starting to customize it. This is my first Ford and had a few friends disown me for buying a Ford but I absolutely love this truck!

On the outside of the truck I have the Anzo switchback headlights, LED conversion kit from 4x4 LED's, swapped my fog lights, cargo lights, 3rd brake light, and license plate lights for LEDs from 4x4 LEDS, 2" RC level, and a Gator roll up tonneau cover.

The only couple things I have done on the inside is added WeatherTech floor mats, and installed a 8" JL subwoofer.

When it came to the sub, I didn't want anything crazy since I have my kids in the car, and I also didn't want people to hear me coming, but wanted to round out the sound within the vehicle and it has done so magnificently.

Here are some pictures that I have so far, but I really should get some at night so you can see the LED headlights, fog lights, and Anzo's better....
Attached Thumbnails 2017 FX4 lariat (my first ford)-img_5336.jpg   2017 FX4 lariat (my first ford)-img_5337.jpg   2017 FX4 lariat (my first ford)-img_5339.jpg   2017 FX4 lariat (my first ford)-img_5340.jpg   2017 FX4 lariat (my first ford)-img_5343.jpg  

2017 FX4 lariat (my first ford)-img_5345.jpg