Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The 2016 Lithium Grey F-1-Fif on 22s & 35s (DAFFX4)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 11:21 PM
Too Sweet

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Talking The 2016 Lithium Gray F-1-Fif on 22s & 35s (DAFFX4)

2016 F150 XLT short bed in lithium gray... Once I saw this lithium beaut on the lot, I knew she'd be mine. I started my day out originally going to buy a used 2014 Ford Raptor. When I couldn't get the price where I wanted, I decided I would just buy a brand new truck -- I am glad I did.

2016 F150 5.0 4x4:

2.5" Pro Comp leveling kit in the front
3" Pro Comp block in the rear (removed factory block)
22" XD Monsters
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers"
Fox 2.0 shocks in the rear
Husky wheel well liners
Weathertech floor mats
Stubby antenna
15% window tint
EDGE CS2 programmer
Bak Industries MX4 bed cover

Last edited by DAFFX4; 10-29-2017 at 11:43 PM.
The following users liked this post:
lbckevin (01-08-2021)
Old 10-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Make it Fast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good looking truck! Except for the dawgs plate (Geaux Tigers)

What offset are your wheels and whats the dimension on those tires? Any issues rubbing or did you have to modify the crash bars and fenders?
Old 10-21-2016, 09:54 AM

Received 158 Likes on 144 Posts

Looks great, we almost went with a Lithium, but I liked the metallic in the Magnetic a bit more. And I think I got the only XLT Sport in Houston in Mag/Lith with NAV.
Old 10-21-2016, 10:24 AM
Too Sweet

Originally Posted by dauc43
Good looking truck! Except for the dawgs plate (Geaux Tigers)

What offset are your wheels and whats the dimension on those tires? Any issues rubbing or did you have to modify the crash bars and fenders?
The wheels are +18 ... I did push the crash bars behind the bumper with a spreader.. but they're still there. No rubbing or scrubbing so far. The tires are 35x12.50R22...
Old 05-15-2017, 07:47 PM
Too Sweet

Well.. After rocking the leveling kit for about 2800 miles.. I have decided I would be better fit for a 6" lift.. Ordered the Pro Comp Stage 1.. goes on Monday. Will soon have the Pro Comp 2.5" leveling kit and Pro Comp rear 3" block for sale. I'll also have a pair of rear Fox shocks to go with them. The leveling kit was fine for normal everyday use... I just wanted a little bigger stance.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:19 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by DAFFX4
Well.. After rocking the leveling kit for about 2800 miles.. I have decided I would be better fit for a 6" lift.. Ordered the Pro Comp Stage 1.. goes on Monday. Will soon have the Pro Comp 2.5" leveling kit and Pro Comp rear 3" block for sale. I'll also have a pair of rear Fox shocks to go with them. The leveling kit was fine for normal everyday use... I just wanted a little bigger stance.
Nice looking truck. Are you installing or going with a local shop? Looks like you bought from Hardy in Dallas GA. I live in Dallas myself and am also new to the area so just curious of some of the shops nearby if you are going that route.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:06 AM
Too Sweet

4WheelParts in Marietta did my level install. Hardy will install as well, but 4WheelParts beat their price.. and they are always high. AVW Offroad on 278 by the Paulding courthouse installed my 6" Pro Comp.. Pro Comp offers the 60k mile warranty.. made my decision easier when deciding on lifts. You won't go wrong with AVW ... Straight forward company and very accommodating. They've made a customer for life with me. -- As far as Hardy's go... I felt like I got a good, fair deal. I'd purchase my next truck from there as well.

Originally Posted by bigdaddymac
Nice looking truck. Are you installing or going with a local shop? Looks like you bought from Hardy in Dallas GA. I live in Dallas myself and am also new to the area so just curious of some of the shops nearby if you are going that route.

Last edited by DAFFX4; 05-24-2017 at 12:41 PM.
The following users liked this post:
bigdaddymac (05-24-2017)
Old 05-24-2017, 09:08 AM
Too Sweet

Old 05-24-2017, 07:34 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

4WheelParts in Marietta did my level install. Hardy will install as well, but 4WheelParts beat their price.. and they are always high. AVW Offroad on 278 by the Paulding courthouse installed my 6" Pro Comp.. Pro Comp offers the 60k mile warranty.. made my decision easier when deciding on lifts. You won't go wrong with AVW ... Straight forward company and very accommodating. They've made a customer for life with me. -- As far as Hardy's go... I felt like I got a good, fair deal. I'd purchase my next truck from there as well.
I had a bad experience with 4WP in FL so try to steer clear if I can. I talked to AVW and they offered a great price on a Superlift kit. Most likely go with them once I make up my mind. Thanks for the reassurance!

Your truck turned out great BTW
Old 05-25-2017, 12:36 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

whay didn't you like about the leveling kit? Would you sell shocks by themselves?