Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 XLT 2.7L Supercrew 2WD 3.31 Build

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 XLT 2.7L Supercrew 2WD 3.31 Build

This is my first official post . I always wanted a truck and I finally pulled the trigger about two years ago when I sitting at home bored because my wife decided to leave me for the weekend to take the kids to Disneyland; she got what she wanted and I ultimately got what I wanted. I never owned a truck before and didn’t care about all the bells and whistles, I just wanted a truck in magnetic, with all black interior and a backup camera.

The first mods I wanted to do was to replace the floor mats and while researching for good quality floor mats I came across this forum which to this day has costed me a lot of money and will continue to cost money in the future.

Since buying my truck I’ve made the following mods:
Weathertech floor mats
Spray in bed liner
Bak Revoler X2 bed cover
OEM LED taillights
(I fell in loved with the Lariat SE so I decided to the following mods. I don’t even like red but it looks good on trucks)
OEM Raptor steering wheel
OEM Special Edition grille, arm rest, shift controller and boot, emblem nameplate
OEM remote start with alarm system

I’m currently getting my cloth seat covers replaced with leather Roadwire covers. I was post photos later today or tomorrow. Decided to go with Roadwire instead of Katzkin because I was able to change some options.

My next mods will be custom painted LED headlights, LED fog lights, 8” cluster, SYNC 3 navi, powder coat my wheel black and add 34” or 34.5” BGFs with a 2” leveling kit. I want to take a moment and thank those who have contributed my new addiction. Sorry for any typos typing this on my phone have been a pain in the a**.

Old 11-03-2017, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got my Roadwire leather seat cover installed.