Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

Truck City Ford: Buda, Tx.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 02:45 PM

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Truck City Ford: Buda, Tx.

This is just to relate my truck buying experience from Truck City Ford in Buda, Texas. If you're around the Austin/San Antonio area I would strongly suggest you look into Truck City. They are genuine people and I could not find a better price within a 200 mile radius, and I looked! The salesman I worked with was Bob Long, but I worked closely with Sergio Martinez (Manager) as well. They don't add anything on that you don't need/want and stand by their stated price. It was a pleasure doing business with them and I will go back in the future.

My wife just bought a 2012 mustang from their used car lot. We had another wonderful experience. We worked primarily with Sergio's dad (Sergio Martinez Sr.) and they gave her the most for her trade in. Another A+ experience.

Just wanted to brag on them for a little bit.
Attached Thumbnails Truck City Ford:  Buda, Tx.-img_1119.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 07-23-2013, 02:48 PM

Received 163 Likes on 132 Posts

It's nice to hear a good experience coming from a dealership. I'll keep them in mind when I get ready for the next vehicle.
Post some numbers.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:52 PM

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 13Harleyfan
It's nice to hear a good experience coming from a dealership. I'll keep them in mind when I get ready for the next vehicle.
Post some numbers.

Yes do!

Here's the website and phone number

http://truckcityford.com/
Sergio Martinez Jr.
New Car Sales Manager
(512) 312-0800
sergiom@truckcityford.com

Quick Reply: Truck City Ford: Buda, Tx.