Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

mikegmang sells different items than pictured

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 11:05 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Negative experience Mikegmang

I bought a grille from mikegmang. Any question I had he answered with in minuets. After purchasing a grille through him I found another earlier post by him with the exact pictures. I pm him and my grille was already sent out. He said he did not feel like taking pictures of the new grille and just used pictures of a grill he previously sold. He than said its the same condition. I received the grille a few days later. When I opened the grille the ford emblem is scratched alot and the clear is pealing from it. Also the bottom bar of the grille is scratched. Another thing is where the gill was taken apart all the tabs are broken and not holding the grille secure. I have pm'ed him and emailed him and he won't answer. I have seen through his user profile he has been on the forum. So I'm assuming that he is avoiding me. I gave him until tomorrow 3/25 before I go through paypal and my credit card company to get my money back. I have seen that he has sold stuff on the forum before without issue that's why I went and purchased the grille from him. I paid $300 for a grill that was worth $125 with the repairs needed. All I want is My money back or a partial refund so I can purchase the parts to fix this one.
Chuck

Last edited by C42480; 03-24-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:36 AM

Received 87 Likes on 84 Posts

good luck man!
Old 03-25-2013, 08:06 AM

I have not heard back from him so I have put a claim in with PayPal. I hope this goes well or I have a $300 grille that I can't use. I will update on any new info I get or if I hear from him.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:40 PM

Received 346 Likes on 144 Posts

Wow ^^^

Well Apparently i cant take a vacation! Been in vegas since Wednesday an got back today. No signal at the Vdara hotel so i have no idea why I was logged into this website during my trip. Here's some fun pics to prove my point!

Old 03-26-2013, 12:45 PM

Received 346 Likes on 144 Posts

Now as far as your grille goes... It was used an all these tabs break on the grilles. You dont need them to install or secure the grille. And it wasnt scratched because i polished it before i shipped it to prevent complaining. I will gladly send your money back as long as i recieve my grille!! I need a three bar grille for a project anyway.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:53 PM

Im sorry that i could not get in touch with you. You always got right in touch with me before the sale. I figured after seeing you user name logged in you were ignoring my emails and pm's.
If you buffed the grille maybe the buffer burned the clear off the emblem and you did not see it? Also i have purchased used grilles for my f150 before and have seen 1 or 2 clips broken. This one only has 1 clip left.
I hope you will do what you say i will send the grille back and when i get you a tracking number please refund my money. When all is returned i will make sure to let everyone know.

Quick Reply: mikegmang sells different items than pictured