Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

Leo cheng a++++

Old 06-13-2012, 06:51 PM

Received 84 Likes on 69 Posts

Default Leo cheng a++++

So a few of u guys have probably talked to him about purchasing weathertech floor mats. Well, I was his first customer, and this guy is the s^*t. Very legit, honest, trustworthy, and one hell of a great price on my new mats. They arrived in 4-5 days, which is fast for weathertech. The best part, I haven't paid for them yet. In order to show his trust, he shipped the mats and said I could pay once received. I doubt he will do that with everybody, bc we all know there r some bad apples out there, but he did indeed allow me this opportunity. I am very greatful, and will definitely do business with him again, when I find something else to buy. Thanks Leo. U the MAN.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Belushi
So a few of u guys have probably talked to him about purchasing weathertech floor mats. Well, I was his first customer, and this guy is the s^*t. Very legit, honest, trustworthy, and one hell of a great price on my new mats. They arrived in 4-5 days, which is fast for weathertech. The best part, I haven't paid for them yet. In order to show his trust, he shipped the mats and said I could pay once received. I doubt he will do that with everybody, bc we all know there r some bad apples out there, but he did indeed allow me this opportunity. I am very greatful, and will definitely do business with him again, when I find something else to buy. Thanks Leo. U the MAN.
Belushi,

Thank you for you kinds words and awesome review. Like I've told most of you before in my weathertech post, I do not work for anyone, but I do have a few local authorized WeatherTech suppliers that are willing to give me some of the inventory at a low price. I am confident that my prices can beat any "shipped" prices out there for WeatherTech DigitalFit Liners and deflectors. My profit margin is very little, at around 3%. Ive always wanted to start a business of my own, and saw this opportunity...so I am offering to forum members. All the products comes with receipt from the authorized retailer, for warranty purposes.

I do ship items before payment since I am a new member of the forum, and want to work my reputation up. I know there are many trust issues with internet transactions, so depending on the number of post you've made on the forum and how active you are, I can consider to ship the item first.

With most F-150 items, the warehouse has them in stock...but if you're ordering for other car in your house...the wait time is usually 10-14 business days to get it to your door.

Again, Thanks for all your help with the orders.
-Leo

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Leo cheng a++++