Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

F150lifts.com - Great place to buy!

Old 12-01-2014, 10:13 PM
TTV6>V8

Received 280 Likes on 194 Posts

Default F150lifts.com - Great place to buy!

Recently I was looking to purchase some Icon rear shocks for my truck. Alex at F150 lifts was nothing short of fantastic to deal with. He returned my PMs very fast, considering it was the holiday weekend. He worked on the weekend to help people out. He was constantly online, helping people on his classifieds threads.
Unfortunately we had a miscommunication and I decided to go another route as Icon is tricky to deal with pricing and I'm in Canada. As soon as Alex realized we weren't on the same page he straightened it out fast and professionally.
I will, with out a doubt recommend F150lifts.com to anyone I talk to and will be buying my lift from them when it becomes time. Everything they sell is high quality, competitively priced, and most importantly customer service is top notch!
Old 12-04-2014, 08:03 PM
<b>F150 Forum</b>

Received 644 Likes on 465 Posts

Logan24, Just wanted to respond and say "Thank you very much". Myself and F150Lifts do nothing special other than treat others as we would like to be treated. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our business practice and procedures. If we can be of any further help please let me know.

Alex
The following users liked this post:
Logan24 (12-04-2014)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F150lifts.com - Great place to buy!