Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

Do Not send $$ to Kosmo04! $600!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 06:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Do Not send $$ to Kosmo04! $600!

I agreed to purchase his Pace Edwards full metal jackrabbit for $600 and sent PayPal on 5/26/12 and he agreed to ship the following day.. I didnt get an email or PM the next day with tracking info so I PMd and emailed him.. I didint get a response until 6/1/12 explaining that he had a death in the family, Which I can respect and let him have extra time.. But he again told me that the item would ship the next day and now he is not responding to my PMs or emails.. I opened up a claim through PayPal and they will put a hold on his account.. I'm trying to be patient here but no communication pisses me off.. I can understand some family issues but keep me in the loop as to the status of the item I paid for.. He was very quick to respond before I sent the $$!

Here is the item for sale thread.
https://www.f150forum.com/f59/f-s-pa...-rails-154013/
Old 06-06-2012, 04:46 PM

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BLACKOUT FX4
I agreed to purchase his Pace Edwards full metal jackrabbit for $600 and sent PayPal on 5/26/12 and he agreed to ship the following day.. I didnt get an email or PM the next day with tracking info so I PMd and emailed him.. I didint get a response until 6/1/12 explaining that he had a death in the family, Which I can respect and let him have extra time.. But he again told me that the item would ship the next day and now he is not responding to my PMs or emails.. I opened up a claim through PayPal and they will put a hold on his account.. I'm trying to be patient here but no communication pisses me off.. I can understand some family issues but keep me in the loop as to the status of the item I paid for.. He was very quick to respond before I sent the $$!

Here is the item for sale thread.
https://www.f150forum.com/f59/f-s-pa...-rails-154013/

He's been on today.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update: I received an email with tracking info.. I'll update once I receive the item.

Quick Reply: Do Not send $$ to Kosmo04! $600!