Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

Desert Racer A++++++

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 03:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Desert Racer A++++++

Bought a Kicker ZX650.4 amp from Desert Racer. He mailed the amp within two hours of me paying via Paypal. I received the tracking number and patiently waited. I received the amp double boxed for safety and with alot of padding to protect it. I would say the amp was 9.5 from a possible 10. It works like new and looks like he took very good care of it. Would buy from again.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:31 PM
11 Limited 6.2 2WD SCREW

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I too had an excellent experience with Desert Racer. Bought the Troyer Trans cooler from him. Very well packed and he paid like $12 for quick shipping!! Would definitely deal with him again!

Scott
Old 06-28-2012, 03:49 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had a perfect buying experience dealing with Desert Racer! He was willing to negotiate the price, he responded quickly to my messages, accepts paypal, shipping included insurance and tracking, in my case he was even able to ship the same day! Package came properly packed and clearly came from a NON-smoking home. You can't beat that!

If your a potential buyer reviewing this you can buy with confidence, I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy from Desert Racer again.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a wonderful transaction with dessert racer, we negotiated on price he followed up multiple times with me, Shipping was nice Package came properly packed and exactly how I requested.

I would recommend him and personally if the opportunity arises again I definitely would do business with him again

Quick Reply: Desert Racer A++++++