Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

Brandon Strang - AVOID

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 04:16 PM
PLATINUM

Received 241 Likes on 144 Posts

Default Brandon Strang - AVOID

This assclown screwed me out of 310.00 via paypal by shipping me (new) Bushwacker pocket flares. These flares were anything but new, but heavily used - to the point the hardware has rust over the threads. I was skeptical anyways because he approached me on here to sell them via PM, and I told him I would be interested in them if only he set up an auction so I had something to fall back on if need be. He drilled additional holes to "keep them from rubbing the paint off of his truck?" for 1/2 x 2" bolts and nuts to hold them on rather than the number 10 screws included by bushwacker. So not only are they used, the holes are drilled out way to big and have extra holes. Body shop refuses to paint and install as they cannot guarantee them. I have been dealing with Brandon for 3 months trying to get this resolved. Just now getting contact with him today after finding his number by restoring my iPhone back to a month ago.

I don't recall his user name, but will be finding that and including it shortly
Old 05-21-2013, 04:21 PM
SHEEPDOG

Received 58 Likes on 53 Posts

Pictures?
Old 05-21-2013, 04:34 PM
PLATINUM

Received 241 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by dykzeulb
This assclown screwed me out of 310.00 via paypal by shipping me (new) Bushwacker pocket flares. These flares were anything but new, but heavily used - to the point the hardware has rust over the threads. I was skeptical anyways because he approached me on here to sell them via PM, and I told him I would be interested in them if only he set up an auction so I had something to fall back on if need be. He drilled additional holes to "keep them from rubbing the paint off of his truck?" for 1/2 x 2" bolts and nuts to hold them on rather than the number 10 screws included by bushwacker. So not only are they used, the holes are drilled out way to big and have extra holes. Body shop refuses to paint and install as they cannot guarantee them. I have been dealing with Brandon for 3 months trying to get this resolved. Just now getting contact with him today after finding his number by restoring my iPhone back to a month ago.

I don't recall his user name, but will be finding that and including it shortly
Will be uploading tomorrow
Old 05-21-2013, 05:00 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

damn bro that sucks big time, hope you can get it resolved
Old 05-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Get his Username.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:04 PM
for fastening fabric

Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts