Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

3 purchases diff people reviews

Old 10-01-2014, 08:43 PM

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
Default 3 purchases diff people reviews

I bought a few things from a few different few people and finally am able to post in here about it.

Nick Patton LED's- bought his interior/exterior package and also a 20 inche and 30 inche light bars. Customer service was outstanding and the product is Top Notch. I'd recommend his products to anyone and everyone.

Forum user bianchid- bought some side mirrors from him product arrived as described in a quick fashion and communication was great, if he puts anything up for sale I'd buy from him again with out hesitation.

Forum user Humvee21- bought a used under seat storage for super crew, product was just as described arrived quickly and communication was also spot on.

All of these guys are legit, great communications and products all arrived just as described.

Wish I knew how to tag these guys.
Old 07-29-2019, 11:12 AM

Received 2,547 Likes on 1,344 Posts

I have no idea how I ended up responding to this thread, it is not what was open. Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, there is definitely something funky going on with the forum sometimes.

Last edited by vulnox; 07-29-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 3 purchases diff people reviews