Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

Tuners and service

Old 06-27-2012, 06:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuners and service

Of course it goes without saying blah blah blah warranty voided blah blah blah, but what i'm really after are those people out there who have used any tuner on there ecoboost and have later had to go in for some form of service.

(I'm assuming everyone returned it back to stock.) Have they given any grief over you having it? Did they even know you had it done? What type of service was performed on your truck? If you want to add anything that I have missed please add it in.

Thank you ahead of time to the Debbie Downers and Bitching Betties for steering clear and not trolling.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:40 AM
FN SWT

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Lt Dan's Legs
Of course it goes without saying blah blah blah warranty voided blah blah blah, but what i'm really after are those people out there who have used any tuner on there ecoboost and have later had to go in for some form of service.

(I'm assuming everyone returned it back to stock.) Have they given any grief over you having it? Did they even know you had it done? What type of service was performed on your truck? If you want to add anything that I have missed please add it in.

Thank you ahead of time to the Debbie Downers and Bitching Betties for steering clear and not trolling.
Lt Dan...you got new legs.

Debbie and Betty here....their. LOL!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a great post in the SCT Tuners by Speedofsound post 118 about tuners and getting service done on your vehicle.

https://www.f150forum.com/f70/sct-re...2/#post1793346
Old 06-27-2012, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MSTR-P
Lt Dan...you got new legs.

Debbie and Betty here....their. LOL!
Alright you got me, but you forgot your period after Lt. also in the movie Forest refers to them as magic legs. Two can play

Jimb712 thanks.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:04 AM
Official Member: Vast RWC

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

LMAO that screen name is too much.

Got my early morning laugh out of the way.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:53 PM
FN SWT

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Lt Dan's Legs
Alright you got me, but you forgot your period after Lt. also in the movie Forest refers to them as magic legs. Two can play

Jimb712 thanks.
Having a period after the Lt would be incorrect. Actually, the correct abbreviation for the Army would be either 2LT or 1LT depending on rank. Also...Forrest (spelled with two "r's") tells Lt Dan he has new legs, then Lt Dan says yes, custom made titanium alloy and then Forrest replies...magic legs. Nice Try!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tuners and service