Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

Let's see those aftermarket bumpers!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Diagnostic Electrician

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Let's see those aftermarket bumpers!

Deleted

Last edited by hookie; 08-14-2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Not Valid
Old 08-13-2012, 09:10 AM

Received 112 Likes on 92 Posts

Why not post it in the 2009 to present section where body mods and accessories are instead of the engine section? I think there are some bumper threads there just might need a TTT.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Inebriated 4 ur safety

Received 894 Likes on 483 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob1334
Why not post it in the 2009 to present section where body mods and accessories are instead of the engine section? I think there are some bumper threads there just might need a TTT.

^This
Old 08-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Diagnostic Electrician

Deleted

Last edited by hookie; 08-14-2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Not Valid
Old 08-13-2012, 12:20 PM

Received 112 Likes on 92 Posts

Not being a forum ****, just stating that you would have better results from people browsing the forums if things are organized correctly. I am all for forum content even down to the dumbest "How do I lock my doors on my 2012 XLT", lots of people first thing say "read your owners manual" and I say F that ask a question on here because someone else might be thinking it but are not one who makes a lot of posts or threads.

I would say instead of deleting this or whatever, find a new thread and add a link to this one then let it float down the activity list till it's dead, of someone finds it there is a link to a more common or used thread at the bottom! Good luck and from your avatar pic I hope I see some more pics/ideas in the thread, would love to add some recon lights to my hi-beams for driving in the winter on our sled trips.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Diagnostic Electrician

Originally Posted by Rob1334
Not being a forum ****, just stating that you would have better results from people browsing the forums if things are organized correctly. I am all for forum content even down to the dumbest "How do I lock my doors on my 2012 XLT", lots of people first thing say "read your owners manual" and I say F that ask a question on here because someone else might be thinking it but are not one who makes a lot of posts or threads.

I would say instead of deleting this or whatever, find a new thread and add a link to this one then let it float down the activity list till it's dead, of someone finds it there is a link to a more common or used thread at the bottom! Good luck and from your avatar pic I hope I see some more pics/ideas in the thread, would love to add some recon lights to my hi-beams for driving in the winter on our sled trips.
Hey sorry bout the hostility, I took it as a GTFO response, but after I re-read it I see you were just trying to be helpful' sorry for jumpin the gun on ya' i have an album with my bumper and LED lights but I was curious as to who else has done bumpers and see how they turned out. Here mine if your interested

https://www.f150forum.com/members/ho...raptor-hunter/
The following users liked this post:
Rob1334 (08-13-2012)

Quick Reply: Let's see those aftermarket bumpers!