Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

Hello from Morkin Design & Performance!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 11:40 PM
F150 Forum

Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Hello from Morkin Design & Performance!

Hello, My name is Mat Morkin, I own and operate Morkin Design & Performance. We are proud to partner with F150 forums, to both learn and contribute to this community. We support high end automobiles such as the Ecoboost F150, Focus St and Taurus SHO. We exist to not only provide the highest quality aftermarket parts manufactured to the peak our ability, but to help facilitate a strong community of individuals whom wish to express themselves in an automobile, and to bless them with support and solid infrastructure of knowledge and truth. We have been working hard for the last year to bring the highest quality products, made to the peek of our ability to the Ecoboost F150. Please visit Morkindesign.com and take a look at our products and services.

In production:
Billet AC Gauge Pod $49 shipped. Comes with all gaskets, retrofits in your existing AC assembly. Insulation instructions can be downloaded at morkindesign.com

Pre-production:

Bolt-on Snow Performance Water meth kit. Price TBA. Comes with Throttle body spacer drilled and tapped, longer bolts, phenolic reservoir bracket, hardware, gaskets, and custom tune. The way we have it mounted will fit the Wagner intercooler, but not the Fullrace. The beauty of the bracket is that it opens up mounting locations because the reservoir can be moved up and down.

VTX-56 Turbos: Stock FoMoCo frames 11 blade, 56 Exducer x 42 inducer. Testing starting 7/1/13

MD&P's tuning services 7/13: LET Tuning, datalog based tunes through email, custom performance, towing and Watermeth tunes.

Fell free to contact me at Morkindesign.com or pm me with any questions and or comments. Thanks guys, and I'm excited to be in this community!
Old 06-15-2013, 12:55 AM

Received 99 Likes on 74 Posts

Welcome, always nice to see someone bringing more performance options to the table
Old 06-15-2013, 01:22 AM

Received 153 Likes on 103 Posts

^^^x'2. can't wait for testing. Nice looking stuff BTW.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:47 AM

Received 270 Likes on 191 Posts

Hello. Good to see more support for the F150, even if it is only for one of the four engines.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the gauge blocking the A/C vent. Any chance you'll build one that replaces the mat above the stereo for 2 or 3 pods? I would like to run a boost gauge, for my supercharger, and wideband. Maybe an oil temperature or pressure gauge too.

Have any other products you're thinking of producing for the F150 that you would like to gauge interest in?
Old 06-16-2013, 01:58 PM
F150 Forum

Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts

I can do anything with enough time and money. My tuner and I debated that, making an insert that pops into that tray, but on the trims with premium stereo/nav there is also a speaker there. My brother has a EB King Ranch, maybe I can work around it, I'll take a look at his. Maybe it's something we need to revisit soon.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:01 PM

Received 101 Likes on 94 Posts

Welcome!

Cannot wait to see what kind of number can be produced from the new compressor wheels.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:44 PM

Received 270 Likes on 191 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mat@Morkindesign.com
I can do anything with enough time and money. My tuner and I debated that, making an insert that pops into that tray, but on the trims with premium stereo/nav there is also a speaker there. My brother has a EB King Ranch, maybe I can work around it, I'll take a look at his. Maybe it's something we need to revisit soon.
Thanks!
Old 06-17-2013, 02:53 PM

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by mechanicboy
Hello. Good to see more support for the F150, even if it is only for one of the four engines.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the gauge blocking the A/C vent. Any chance you'll build one that replaces the mat above the stereo for 2 or 3 pods? I would like to run a boost gauge, for my supercharger, and wideband. Maybe an oil temperature or pressure gauge too.

Have any other products you're thinking of producing for the F150 that you would like to gauge interest in?
As for your gauge mounting question, here's something I did:

https://www.f150forum.com/f7/new-gau...on-sos-184645/
Old 05-22-2017, 07:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, are you still selling mounting kits for water/meth? I just need the brackets to mount a snow pump and 3qt tank.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:56 AM
King Hater

Received 872 Likes on 653 Posts

Thread is 4 years old. Try calling or pming them

Quick Reply: Hello from Morkin Design & Performance!