Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

Freak noise scared my ***** today....

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 09:56 PM

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Freak noise scared my ***** today....

Heading home today on a road that had been just repaved and I havent traveled in a few weeks. It was raining bad and we've had a lot of hail damage lately in our area so I was in a hurry to get the new toy home. Pulled out to pass a slower driver in a straight stretch and just as I pulled out and hit the throttle a bad vibration started and then stopped. At this point I was commited and had to pass. Just as the truck shifted I was clear of the car and merging back to my lane it happend again. Im like WTH??? The hole truck vibrated and made a serious noise. Well being it was raining hard I couldnt see that the state had put a (zipper) in the middle of the road right in the middle lines. This is the first road in our area that I have ever seen this in the middle. You know how loud these are when you run over them LOL. I thought the transmission was coming out of this thing.. Sucked..... Just glad it wasnt and just the state playing tricks on me...

Quick Reply: Freak noise scared my ***** today....