Topic Sponsor
2011+ Engine Related Questions Sub-Forum to the new engines that debuted in 2011.

Afe cai intake

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 05:52 PM

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Afe cai intake

Well just a quick review. Loved the performance, low to mid range sound was awesome. Above 4K the sound was a little loud for my taste though. 5 Star makes a lid for this to control noise but I think Im going back stock.
If anyone is interested I posted this for sale in the classified section. Im going with a magnaflow exhaust tomorrow and thats about as much as my ole ***** can take. Agian I wouldnt necessarly say this was too loud, actually it sounded really good, just a little louder than I would like. If it doesnt sell right away I will probably try the lid from 5 star he said this will lower the high rpm noise down.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Better OUT then IN

Received 253 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by reward69
Well just a quick review. Loved the performance, low to mid range sound was awesome. Above 4K the sound was a little loud for my taste though. 5 Star makes a lid for this to control noise but I think Im going back stock.
If anyone is interested I posted this for sale in the classified section. Im going with a magnaflow exhaust tomorrow and thats about as much as my ole ***** can take. Agian I wouldnt necessarly say this was too loud, actually it sounded really good, just a little louder than I would like. If it doesnt sell right away I will probably try the lid from 5 star he said this will lower the high rpm noise down.
What exactly are you selling? And what engine. Also... I have a magnaflow and its loud for sure.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:13 PM

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

AFE CAI for any 6.2 motored F150 including Raptor.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Better OUT then IN

Received 253 Likes on 206 Posts

Ahhhh - thanks

Quick Reply: Afe cai intake