Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tonnofold by TonnoPro tonneau cover

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 01:11 PM
HAK

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Thumbs up Tonnofold by TonnoPro tonneau cover

After some research I decided and bought the "Tonnofold by TonnoPro" tri-folding soft tonneau cover for my truck this week. Ordered on the 7th and arrived today from the MFG in Ohio! Why can't everyone else ship that fast?? Bought it thru Summit Racing for $269 which is $30 cheaper than buying direct from the MFG. Came with a detachable LED bed/safety light, bed sealing tape (haven't used it yet) and tonneau vinyl cleaner. http://www.summitracing.com/search/Product-Line/Tonno-Pro-TonnoFold-TriFold-Tonneau-Covers/

I considered the hard folding covers but after reading about them all I came away with they all leak at some point or another and they are considerably more expensive for a false sense of security. I have learned that if a thief is gonna get into your truck or bed there is little you can do to stop him if he really wants in it. I rarely keep anything valueable in the bed of my truck anyways so my main point for buying the cover was to keep our stuff relatively dry on the road trips and to cap off my bed for a cleaner look.

Fits and looks great. If you're looking for an inexpensive folding soft cover this is a good buy IMO. Quality seems well made and it took maybe 5 minutes to install. No drilling required and I can close my tail gate with the cover clamped down.

Here's some cell phone pics after washing the truck. Inside of the bed was dry even at the back where I have a small dent from the previous owner on the top right side of my tail gate. He backed into a pole or something with it down. But the cover still sealed in that area and the bed was dry. I purposely hose it real good for a test.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:00 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like that! I am in the market too! I saw the extang ones, and this one. Wonder what the difference is???
Old 08-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Your Mod Superstore!

Received 167 Likes on 151 Posts

Both are nice covers, and we have a ton of great customer reviews on them here.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:36 PM
HAK

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Clark@AutoAnything
Dang had I know you guys were on here I would of bought from you with the coupon. Oh well maybe next time

BTW I am down at the beach and the cover did just fine driving down thru Hurricane Issac! Had all sorts of stuff loaded in the bed for our family vacation and nothing was wet at all!! Great cover and price!! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a soft tri-fold cover.
The following users liked this post:
AutoAnything (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will you still be having this deal at the end of october? I want one but I have to wait until I get paid... Thanks
Old 09-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Your Mod Superstore!

Received 167 Likes on 151 Posts

PM me anytime and I will be sure you get the best deal....AND we can price match any offer
Old 09-05-2012, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will do... Thanks

PM me anytime and I will be sure you get the best deal....AND we can price match any offer

Quick Reply: Tonnofold by TonnoPro tonneau cover