Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tonneau cover lever clamps/locks

Old 02-08-2019, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tonneau cover lever clamps/locks

Hi everyone, new here, a few days green. Just got a 2013 screw Lariat with a 6.5ft bed and a tonneau cover that came with it. It has these locking clamps to secure it under the bed rail. Of course there are 3 of the 6 missing and can’t seem to find them anywhere on the Net. I don’t even know who makes the thing. Has anyone seen these, or can identify the maker of the cover and/or clamp?

Old 02-09-2019, 06:14 AM

Received 61 Likes on 43 Posts

When you have a few minutes can you provide any additional images? Those clamps are common on soft folding ones but I don't believe I've seen them on many hard folding options. Maybe a name or serial number engraved on the bottom side somewhere?
Old 02-09-2019, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Truck Brigade
When you have a few minutes can you provide any additional images? Those clamps are common on soft folding ones but I don't believe I've seen them on many hard folding options. Maybe a name or serial number engraved on the bottom side somewhere?
Thanks for responding. I was able to do a bit more research and found photos of a cover made by Galaxy that has pictures showing it’s pretty much identical to mine. So I’m sure that’s what it is. A buddy of mine with an F-350 has a soft frame Gator cover with the exact same handles, except the studs on his are a larger diameter and thread pitch. Mine seems to be like a 6mm diameter and a finer pitch than his. We were also able to remove the small threaded steel cylinder that screws into the stud and verify it’s just a thread width and pitch difference. All that being said, I still can’t find direct replacements for mine. I sent an email to Galaxy (West coast) last night for info, but never heard anything back. Any further help would be appreciated. I can get more pics later if necessary.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:46 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Tonneau Clamps

Those are similar to my Rough Country Hard Tri-Fold cover, even the texture on the panel under the clamp. Mine only has 4 clamps though. Contact them also.
Good luck!
Old 02-14-2019, 08:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mine only has 2 on the rearmost panel. It has some other clamp on the front panel.

https://www.realtruck.com/gator-sfx-...SABEgJd0fD_BwE
Old 02-22-2019, 01:27 AM
F150 Forum

Received 129 Likes on 128 Posts

no logo on the cover?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tonneau cover lever clamps/locks