Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Syppo Tow Mirrors ...... Be Warned.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 10:24 AM

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post
Default Syppo Tow Mirrors ...... Be Warned.

Received a new set of tow mirrors from syppo in the beginning of December. On the surface, everything looked great. The mirrors were well packaged and seemed to be fair quality overall. You can tell they are far from OE, but seemed satisfactory. Upon installation and a closer look, there were many issues with the set that I received. Chrome mirror covers had many imperfections, passenger side mirror had bubbles in the mirror, drivers side mirror did not fit even close to tight against the door.

Anyway, fast forward to today.

I received a complete refund on the case that I filed with PayPal of $240.00. Kudos to them for standing behind their transactions.

Multiple emails were sent to syppo simply asking for a replacement set of
mirrors. Syppo never responded to any of my emails so I filed a claim with PayPal. PayPal was not able to contact them either.

I learned my lesson and hopefully this post can save someone the hassle that I have went through with these guys. Stay away. Stay far far away.

1AAuto here I come!

Dan

Last edited by Pmbaseball24; 01-06-2019 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:24 PM

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Thanks for the heads up as I'm looking at tow mirrors right now. Glad PayPal stepped up and you got your money refunded.

Quick Reply: Syppo Tow Mirrors ...... Be Warned.