Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Runningboardwarehouse.com is a waste of time.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Runningboardwarehouse.com is a waste of time.

I bought a set of running boards Advertised at $328for a limited time so I ordered on 9/11/17.A few days later a box of brackets arrived at my home.

I called the customer service number because I thought that the actual running boards had mistakenly been seperated from the box I received. I was told that the running boards would be delivered in the next couple of days from the manufacturers warehouse.
After waiting a week and no boards delivered, I contacted them again and was emailed that they would be delivered in 2-3 weeks! So they are out of stock at the manufacturer .
At that point I cancelled the order.
I went back on the website only to see the price is now lower than before with no mention that the product is back ordered.
This is deceptive !
There is no mention that the product is back ordered, only that it is on sale "for a limited time.
They are selling products that they don't have which isn't all that unusual but they are selling products that they can't get in a timely manner which is a problem.
It is their job to know which products are available and which are on back order.
Runningboardwarehouse.com obviously doesn't care or items on sale would be available.
They advertise "fastest shipping"!
Thats just icing on the cake. Smh.