Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

REVIEW - 3D MAXpider Floor Mats

Old 08-03-2013, 02:29 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default REVIEW - 3D MAXpider Floor Mats

My second purchase for the truck, after taking care of the bedliner. You owe to yourself to get fitted floor mats no matter what brand you go with. Stock mats just don't cut it.

I went with these mats because they looked like they had adequate floor protection and were the lowest price-point for fitted mats. Lighting in pics is bad but i actually got the black color. They also sell gray and tan. I like the material used on these mats.

The top is a textured pattern but not over textured if that makes sense. I like this because you don't get hung up in any deep grooves but it does provide quite a bit of grip. This is great in the back because it keeps most things with decent amount of weight from sliding side to side. Also, the rear mat has the optional cut out for the factory sub box but if you don't have the sub it makes for a great place to hold jumper cables or misc. items.

The underside of the mat is a bunch of flexible plastic "hairs" (last picture). At first look I was skeptical but these hairs do an amazing job of keeping the mats in place. NOTE: if you are ocd in any way don't set these mats on the grass or ground because these hairs will pick up everything it can!

The only "negative" I can say these mats have is the post holes for dual post setup are slightly off. The posts do fit but the holes could have been made to a tighter tolerance IMO.

In conclusion, I recommend these floor mats

Last edited by Nate_C; 08-03-2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Additional picture and added color options available
The following users liked this post:
Rand STX (09-10-2013)
Old 08-03-2013, 08:30 AM

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

Thanks for the right up! I've been considering these. Do you know the color options?
Old 08-03-2013, 08:36 AM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Order mine , getting them next week .
Old 08-03-2013, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by TexasLonghorn
Thanks for the right up! I've been considering these. Do you know the color options?
I got these in black. Now that I look at it these pictures are terrible for comparing color lol. My interior is black and it matches pretty well. They also sell gray and tan.

Originally Posted by lil4x4
Order mine , getting them next week .
you'll like them!
Old 08-16-2013, 09:26 PM
2016 F-350 Lariat

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Glad I did a search for these here.

I bought a set of Weathertech liners, and they fit very well, but always look dirty. My interior is black too, and I see footprints on the Weathertech liners no matter what.

I'm taking a chance. The Weathertechs will get used every time I go to the range, so they won't go to waste. For everyday use, I'm hoping the 3D Max will work out.

OP. You have had them just about a month. How they doing?
Old 08-16-2013, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by USCG-Retired
Glad I did a search for these here.

I bought a set of Weathertech liners, and they fit very well, but always look dirty. My interior is black too, and I see footprints on the Weathertech liners no matter what.

I'm taking a chance. The Weathertechs will get used every time I go to the range, so they won't go to waste. For everyday use, I'm hoping the 3D Max will work out.

OP. You have had them just about a month. How they doing?
Actually been in the truck for 2.5 months now, forgot to say I got them end of May. Haven't been too hard on them but muddy shoes a couple times, sand tracked in from the river bed, grass, etc. Last weekend I did a detail clean and just pulled them out, hosed down with a water hose (making sure to not let the hairs touch the ground/grass), and then air dry in the bed. Good as new!

I think you'll like how debris doesn't stand out as much because it can spread out across the surface of the mat. No ruts to build up in like other brands.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:53 PM
2016 F-350 Lariat

Got my 3D's yesterday. The fit is as good as the Weathertechs, which means, it's excellent. One thing I like more about them is that they don't slide around on the floor at all.

They seem sturdy and it will take a bit of time to see how much dirt (on black) they show, but so far, so good!
Old 08-25-2013, 12:43 AM
It Stinks in Here...

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Were did you get them?
Old 08-25-2013, 03:58 AM

Received 61 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by boy_welder2000
Were did you get them?
I've had mine since April and I love them. I got mine from a guy on eBay. Don't remember his username though. Just search for 3D f150 floor mats and you should be able to find them. I think I paid $135 for the whole set for supercrew. The way I understand it is the 3D brand is actually straight from the manufacturer. They are also sold under the name Aries at other places for $199. Along with my wetokole seat covers, this was the best investment I made on my truck. Both will keep my interior looking brand new for years.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:47 PM
2016 F-350 Lariat

Got mine from DP Autosolutions for about 183.00 through Amazon.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: REVIEW - 3D MAXpider Floor Mats