Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please help! Eibach springs on stock struts.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 11:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help! Eibach springs on stock struts.

Gentlemen,

Looking for some help here. I purchased a Eibach complete strut and shock kit for leveling my recently purchased 2018 F150 xlt 4x4. At the time of purchase I opted to add the eibach springs as well. I took my truck into the local shop yesterday to have them installed, they called me several hours later and said I was ready to go. I drove the truck around about 200 miles but was pretty upset with the ride quality. I got to looking around today and noticed that they installed the rear shocks but they installed the eibach springs on my stock struts and did not install them on my eibach struts. They are closed on the weekends and I am leaving Sunday evening for a 600 mile trip and will not be back for several days. Whats the deal? Will I be ok making this trip with how I am currently setup? I can deal with the ride quality but do not want to do any permanent damage to UCA, joints, tires etc any insight is much appreciated. I plan on returning to the shop when I get back to get this corrected.

Quick Reply: Please help! Eibach springs on stock struts.