Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peragon Truck Bed Covers - Now In Custom Paint-to-Match

Old 05-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Retractable Bed Cover

Received 105 Likes on 86 Posts
Default Peragon Truck Bed Covers - Now In Custom Paint-to-Match

Peragon is excited to announce a groundbreaking new option - the first and only retractable truck bed cover available with a custom paint-to-match finish from the factory!

We’ve enjoyed a loyal following on this forum so we’re offering you a sneak preview (and a discount) before we publicly announce this new option on our website. Here is an introductory page with a video review from one of our early paint match beta testers: http://www.peragon.com/custom-paint-...ck-bed-covers/.

Until now, if a truck owner wanted the custom look of a factory paint matched tonneau cover, their only option was a one-piece lid that significantly limited the use of their truck bed. Now you can have it all - the security of Peragon’s solid aluminum construction, the hauling flexibility of our retractable design and the unbeatable appearance of a custom paint finish that matches your truck.

The Paint Match option will be priced at $299. We’re offering forum members an exclusive, limited time $50 discount so the Paint Match option will be $249. This discount is valid until midnight on Friday, May 31, 2013. Just mention this forum and your member name when ordering. (This discount can only be applied to the Paint Match option.)

This option isn’t on our website yet, so please call to order. Before calling, please check for your paint code and the name of your paint color. (i.e. Ford paint code “J1 - Kodiak Brown Metallic”) Here is a resource to help locate your paint code: http://www.automotivetouchup.com/paint-code.htm. You can also confirm the name of your paint color using their left-hand paint color selector.

It will take about 4 weeks for your paint matched Peragon cover to ship. Our production capacity is limited during this preview period, so if response is strong, the wait time may become longer. Order early for the quickest turn around!

Here is a picture of our cover in Pueblo Gold on a King Ranch F-150 - courtesy of a forum member.
Attached Thumbnails Peragon Truck Bed Covers - Now In Custom Paint-to-Match-peragon-king-ranch-med.jpeg  
The following users liked this post:
laplas (10-18-2013)
Old 05-07-2013, 04:48 PM

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

WOW is all I can say!! Wish you had this before I bought my current cover as this would have made my yours.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Retractable Bed Cover

Originally Posted by Sitedrifter
WOW is all I can say!! Wish you had this before I bought my current cover as this would have made my yours.
That's good to hear!

We're on the right track then. Please keep us in mind for your next truck!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THis is called timing, I was just starting to look for a topper that could be color matched for our 2012 King Ranch. My only concern is going to be water proof.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Retractable Bed Cover

Originally Posted by lloydrage
THis is called timing, I was just starting to look for a topper that could be color matched for our 2012 King Ranch. My only concern is going to be water proof.
Glad you found us! Our cover is not waterproof, you'll get some drips along the edges and in the corners of the bed - which is true of retractable and folding covers in general. However, the water that does find its way in is pretty easy to manage. Other Peragon owners on this forum have reported being happy with how our cover handles rain.

The real advantage of a Peragon cover is getting the security of a hard lid combined with the flexibility of being able to retract it in seconds to haul larger cargo. If the way you use your truck bed requires a waterproof cover, then our design may not be a good fit for you and you're on the right track with a one-piece lid or topper.

If I can help with any other questions, please let me know!
Old 05-10-2013, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by peragon
Glad you found us! Our cover is not waterproof, you'll get some drips along the edges and in the corners of the bed - which is true of retractable and folding covers in general. However, the water that does find its way in is pretty easy to manage. Other Peragon owners on this forum have reported being happy with how our cover handles rain.

The real advantage of a Peragon cover is getting the security of a hard lid combined with the flexibility of being able to retract it in seconds to haul larger cargo. If the way you use your truck bed requires a waterproof cover, then our design may not be a good fit for you and you're on the right track with a one-piece lid or topper.

If I can help with any other questions, please let me know!
Hmm, we will be putting my sons stroller in the back so I dont think I can use a topper that isnt water proof. Darn I really liked your design too, I guess I need to use a lid then
Old 05-10-2013, 05:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Peragon color matched cover

I am the proud owner of the King Ranch F150 with the color-matched Peragon cover. It is the best retractable cover on the market and I love it. It is secure enough to put luggage and valuables in the back, but if I need to carry a large object (like a 4-wheeler) I can open it in a matter of seconds. Is it completely waterproof? No, but all I ever get are a few drips even in the heavy thunderstorms of south Louisiana.
The only way to get completely waterproof is with a flip-up style cover which you have to completely remove to haul any large objects.
The following users liked this post:
peragon (05-11-2013)
Old 05-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Retractable Bed Cover

Default F-150 with Peragon Truck Bed Cover in Blue Jeans

The Peragon marketing team is working on the images we'll be using for the public launch of our Paint-to-Match option. Here is a "teaser" image with a Peragon cover matched to an F-150 in Blue Jeans. The image in this post is downsized, so here is a link to the larger version on our website - enjoy!

http://www.peragon.com/images/2013-F...Blue-Jeans.jpg
Attached Thumbnails Peragon Truck Bed Covers - Now In Custom Paint-to-Match-2013-ford-f150-blue-jeans.jpg  
Old 07-23-2013, 04:35 PM

well I just placed my color match order. Wanted to say thanks
Old 07-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Retractable Bed Cover

Originally Posted by lloydrage
well I just placed my color match order. Wanted to say thanks
Excellent - thank you for your order! If you need anything once your cover arrives, please let me/us know and we'll be here to help.

After you've installed it, a post with photos of your new Peragon cover in Paint Match would be great.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Covers - Now In Custom Paint-to-Match