Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peragon Cover

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 09:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Peragon Cover

Just got my cover install in my 2011 F150. Only broke off one bolt and had to call Roger once!

Looks sweet! 2 questions:

Do you wax these?

What are you guys using to keep low profile truck boxes from sliding around? With the cover I am going to keep the box toward the tail gate.

Thanks!
Old 04-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Retractable Bed Cover

Received 105 Likes on 86 Posts

Great! Glad to hear you're happy with your new Peragon cover and after a hiccup had a successful installation!

The powder coat finish will hold up very well without waxing, but some customers do wax their cover. I just sent an email to our Service staff asking someone to email you with any recommendations we might have on what type of wax to use based on feedback we've received from other customers.

As far as keeping the tool box from sliding, a couple ideas come to mind.

- Depending on what type of bed liner you may already have, a rubber bed mat can work wonders to keep items from sliding around. They are relatively inexpensive and hold up well.

- There are also a few companies out there who make expandable cargo bars that you can place in front of items to secure them in place. If you email our Service team at "sales at peragon dot com" and ask them, they could give you some links to cargo bars we've come across.

Quick Reply: Peragon Cover