Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 2009 STX -True Dual exhaust and more (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 06:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb My 2009 STX -True Dual exhaust and more (PICS)

I might have posted this tread in the wrong section earlier. So, here it is.

Hello everyone, I want to share the current state of my 2009 STX (open to comments and question for any member) these pictures are from this morning.

I have had my F150 since 2013, I had to do a rush vehicle purchase at the time after I rolled my 01 Jeep XJ off of the freeway one night. It was completely totaled rolled 3 times. 48 Hours later I purchased my 09 STX, and have been driving it ever since.
I have replaced the factory intake, as well as having a complete custom true dual exhaust installed, also have a rough country leveling spaces in the front.
I have replaced all factory speakers with kenwood, and have installed a 4 channel alpine ( completely integrated with factor system. ) Also, have installed KICKER Mono Amp for sub woofer under the back seat.
Since there is not a voltage gauge from the factory on this truck, I used an antique voltmeter I had still in the box from the 1950s. The gauge taps right into the accessories wire harness, that is typically were the 4wd control *** is located. The wiring harness with all of the connection is still in the 2wd models, it actually connects to the back of the coin holder that was originally here XD
I had all of the factory exhaust removed all of the way up to the cats, from there I had two separate piles installed that run independently to their own 14" Magnaflow Muffler, there is no X Pipe. The left tail pipe litterally exhausts the left side of the engine and vice versa with the right side.
I also installed a rough country level spacers in the front. Was easy to do and looks great.

Comments Question? =]

10 Yearls old

1950s Parker Volt Meter.

4 Channel amp, that is completely integrated into the factory wiring, had to design and make a custom harness. that has 3 points of connection to all equipment.

Can not tell amp is under the seat at all

Amp mounted to the bottom of passenger side rear seat.

Intake, orange tap are marks and labels for all of the wires I had to keep trrack of when changing the spark plugs and coils.

No X pipe at all.

Two independent magnaflow 14" muffles

Chrome Tips, Left tail pipe is the exhaust from the cylinders on the left of the engine firing, Right is vise versa (STEREO lol)

Current have 103K miles. Solid Truck.

Quick Reply: My 2009 STX -True Dual exhaust and more (PICS)