Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Multiple idea needing info

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 09:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Multiple idea needing info

Ok so I have a 2012 king ranch standard bed. It came with the plastic running boards which I'm not a fan of. The truck is black with the tan secondary at the bottom of the truck and the tan plastic running boards are not the best looking in my opinion. Anyone with the similar color scheme have any aftermarket running boards they can show me a picture of so I can see what different ones look like?

I also want to get the lock pick for sync and install a front camera on it eventually. If possible I'd like one with the night vision ability because I do spend a lot of time in areas of TN that aren't well lit if at all. Any ideas on that?

Lastly I want to change the stock halogen housing headlights out for new led headlights. If I do this are there certain types I need when I eventually switch to HID down the road?

I know it's a lot of into but I'm trying to spend some money making the truck what I want it to be. Here's a picture just so u all know where I'm at right now.
Attached Thumbnails Multiple idea needing info-image.jpeg  

Quick Reply: Multiple idea needing info