Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for roll bars

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 08:09 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Looking for roll bars

I'm looking for a roll bar for my 05 fx4. Just goin for looks here nothing structural. Would like to mount some lights too. Also are there any versions that allow me to keep my tonneau cover? Please post pics of you have them and where you got it and if you don't mind price range. Thanks.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:18 AM

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

About 5 years ago Go Rino made an awesome set that mounted on the bed rails. You could get them chrome or black. They also came in single, duel or even a triple bar configuration. You could even turn the last bar around and use for a ladder rack. They also had brackets forllights.....Well you know the old saying, you snooze you loose. I've searched everywhere for a set of these the last couple of years and nothing. Now they only make ones that mount in the bed.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had some in my 99, double singles and loved them. Ill dig up some pics. I picked up some triple doubles this weekend. Where are you located? I'm in Michigan and probably gonna sell the ones I just bought. They're chrome and I'm going silver and black on my truck.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:46 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BS150
I had some in my 99, double singles and loved them. Ill dig up some pics. I picked up some triple doubles this weekend. Where are you located? I'm in Michigan and probably gonna sell the ones I just bought. They're chrome and I'm going silver and black on my truck.
Im in south eastern pennsylvania. However I too am looking for black since i have no chrome currently. Thanks for the info though.

Quick Reply: Looking for roll bars