Leveling Kits FAQ - Page 53 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leveling Kits FAQ

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2017, 10:28 AM   #521
Senior Member
 
lumpythetexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 617
Thanked 53 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman23 View Post
Was wondering if anyone has a leveled 2017 4x4 with 33's or 35's on it and could tell me the overall height of the truck. I live in an apartment complex with the only parking being inside of a parking garage and only have 7' to clear into the garage. Thanks in advance.
All I can say is be careful. I have a 16 that I put the Ranch Quick Lift on her and my front end went from 36 3/4 to 40 1/2, but I'm also running 34s on mine as well, so I got almost 4 full inches out of my leveling kit.
lumpythetexan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lumpythetexan For This Useful Post:
Ryman23 (07-19-2017)
Old 07-18-2017, 08:18 PM   #522
Senior Member
 
superccs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 966
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default 2011 2WD on 33's and 2.5"lift Front

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman23 View Post
Was wondering if anyone has a leveled 2017 4x4 with 33's or 35's on it and could tell me the overall height of the truck. I live in an apartment complex with the only parking being inside of a parking garage and only have 7' to clear into the garage. Thanks in advance.
I just sneak under the 6'8" height tube in the garages up in Seattle and often the tube will touch or slightly drag across my roof. Its really scary sometimes, and 6"8" seems to be a really popular height limit around here at least. You may be able to get away with 35's if you go 2" lift though.
superccs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superccs For This Useful Post:
Ryman23 (07-19-2017)
Old 07-19-2017, 02:46 PM   #523
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superccs View Post
I just sneak under the 6'8" height tube in the garages up in Seattle and often the tube will touch or slightly drag across my roof. Its really scary sometimes, and 6"8" seems to be a really popular height limit around here at least. You may be able to get away with 35's if you go 2" lift though.

Whats the set up that you have on your truck?
Ryman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:39 PM   #524
Senior Member
 
superccs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 966
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman23 View Post
Whats the set up that you have on your truck?
2011 2wd supercab with 2.5 front 1.3 rear spacers 275/70R18
superccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:51 PM   #525
Senior Member
 
Fordjunkync's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 272
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Worries me every time I drive in garages.
I open my sunroof & watch.
Antina constantly pops riding through lol.
2wd supercrew 32-33 tires 2" on front

.

Last edited by Fordjunkync; 07-20-2017 at 01:56 PM.
Fordjunkync is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to site, New to trucks, Lots of dumb questions inside! Cpt.America 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 66 05-30-2017 05:59 PM
Thinking about a leveling kit,think again apex190 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 78 03-13-2017 03:20 PM
General Grabber AT2 and leveling kit.. 5302GWD Wheels & Tires 6 10-11-2016 08:38 AM
Lift Kit Help! fanggallo 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 10 09-10-2015 04:28 PM
Stock sway bar with level kit? Redbusa06 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 2 09-08-2015 03:40 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 2017 F150Forum.com
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: