Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ideas for 08 2wd Xlt F150

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 01:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Ideas for 08 2wd Xlt F150

So Ive recently been thinking of lifting my truck to make it more offroad looking and fit the SoCal style and I have done a lot of research but i cant seem to find something that I like. The look I'm trying to go for is a truck 4-5 inches high with 35s and some nice rims but every thing I look up keep showing me these big 6 inch lifts which i don't like (I guess I just don't like a lot of height). I already have a 3 inch leveling kit installed but it doesn't look menacing enough. I saw a lot of ways to lift the truck like spindle lifts, Bilstein 5100's, Body lifts,and control arm lifts but I don't know which is the best for my truck. So I'm looking for your guys's input and tell me what you think I should do! Thanks!
Attached Images  
Old 06-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Cant Stop Wont Stop

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

You'll get alot of crap from some, not all, guys on here for wanting to do that to a 2wd. There's a thread on here bout lifting 2wd's. I've thought bought a 2in level for mine. That thread should give you some good ideas.

Quick Reply: Ideas for 08 2wd Xlt F150