Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

has anyone compared the OEM 360 camera to third party options?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 12:33 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default has anyone compared the OEM 360 camera to third party options?

I just have backup camera on my '18. I'd love to have the 360 camera and front end camera for extra safety. I was wondering if its worth it to shell out the cash for the third party options. I found two versions I'm looking for advise and recommendations.

Naviks https://naviks.com/c-1136682-rearvie...interface.html

Brand Motion https://www.brandmotion.com/search/index
Old 03-11-2019, 11:49 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have 2013 Lariat and have the same desire. Anybody have experience adding 360 degree parking assist?
Old 03-12-2019, 04:46 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I got the brandinmotion 360 which works pretty well. The 360 image is a grey truck which can’t be changed. The 360 image engages every time you go below 10 mph. A button press can switch between 360, 360/rear, left, right and 360/front split.
Is it worth it? Well I I like it but it’s not a need it’s a want and t was a cool gadget when I had the money.. My main use is for parking between white lines and not having my tail hang out or be too close to one side of the line or another.
the camera mount under your mirror and look great, you couldn’t tell the difference. However you have to use their front and rear camera which mount above the license plate and below the Ford in the front.
If your looking for safety garage parking I would suggest front radar versus 360. However it does help on tight fits when you don’t want to be too far on the left or right..

Last edited by Zipur; 03-12-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Quick Reply: has anyone compared the OEM 360 camera to third party options?