Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Accesory Dash Cam

Old 04-17-2019, 01:53 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Ford Accesory Dash Cam

Does anyone have experience purchasing the Dash cam from the Ford website? Specifically the dash cam with rear facing camera Ford [color=#646464 !important]Part #: VHL3Z19G490D[/color] ? I need to know what brand and model # they actually provide. My dealer insists that it's a Ford brand, but the Ford website shows a picture of a Thinkware camera. Since it's got the rear facing camera I'm assuming it's the Thinkware F800, but is that actually what they give you?

I'm being very picky with this because we've already had issues with something else unrelated and I don't need more unpleasant surprises from them.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:12 PM

Liked 322 Times in 252 Posts

i saw in another thread its thinkware and you can get it at a better price .. let me go find the thread
Old 04-17-2019, 02:13 PM

Liked 322 Times in 252 Posts

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ford Accesory Dash Cam

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: