Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A few after market item requests and your ideas

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few after market item requests and your ideas

Hey all,
I'm new to these forums and thought this would be a great place to get a few ideas on products I'm looking for.

pertinent truck info: 2016 F-150 XL Sport. Crew cab (extended not full) 6 speaker.

First off, Im looking for a hood/windshield protector. Not around many bugs or anything but I'm hoping to stop the HORRIBLE water blow back when slowing down with a wet hood. Also want to keep debris off the hood/windshield. I've looked at a few products but they all seem poorly designed or come off or don't do their job. Anyone have one they like or any recommendations for avoiding the water blow back?

Secondly, I'm putting aftermarket speakers and amps into the truck and I am looking at sub woofers. Does anyone have a "hidden" box/sub they recommend? I do a lot of work requiring storage in my extended (crew not super crew) cap and I dont want a box i have to move around. Under seat or behind rear seat would be ideal. I saw crutchfield had a behind rear seat one but it was $700 Any recommendations would be awesome!

Lastly and least important. Anyone know of a product or in home fix to avoid the (stupidly designed) cab light from blinding me when its on. Like a shield or divert-er or conversion or something? I cant believe they would put in light that is angled like that.

Thanks again and hope you all have a wonderful day.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:51 PM

Received 178 Likes on 154 Posts

this is a good site for an under-seat box

https://www.supercrewsound.com/