Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

edge custom settings

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 02:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default edge custom settings

Good Morning All,

Just bought the edge evo and like the look/info it displays, but it seems that when I change the custom settings and then go back to look at them, they keep returning to the original values.

Is this A) because they are actually being reset? B)the data is being stored but is not shown when going back through the custom settings?
or C)there is some way to save the data and I am not doing it?

Every time I exit the custom settings I click "Done," vice just clicking the "menu" button.

This is problematic for me because Edge has my tire default listed at something like 2353 when I have 2600 tires and everytime I try to update this info, it always shows 2353.

Thanks for help and sorry about the long post.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:29 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Are you selecting "load previous settings" when you go back to look at them or are you just going in and looking at the base settings? I'm thinking this is what your doing...
Old 11-13-2009, 04:02 PM

Sounds like the "load prev settings" to me also. If you go back into the level tunes the evo will start with default settings. Then hit "yes" to custom tunes, and then select to "load previous settings". They should be there. As far as I know there isn't a simple way to just pull them up and check them at any time.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:50 PM

Default solved the problem

thanks

Quick Reply: edge custom settings