Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dualliner?

Old 11-18-2018, 03:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Dualliner?

Hi,

Anyone have a dualliner? Looks like a nice product, but am curious about all of the seems and overall durability. Install seems simple enough. I've only ever had drop-in liners and one Rhino liner.

Thanks
Old 11-19-2018, 09:17 PM

Received 336 Likes on 261 Posts

Just ok. Had it for 2 years. Took it out to clean under it including the hard sides. Low and behold where the hard sides came in contact with the paint it rubs the paint off but not the primer. Not much but in 1 would say 8 or so spots.
So I contacted the company and sent them pictures. Their customer service is a total waste. They denied everything. Typical bullcrap from customer service. So I bit my tongue and left it at that.
I did put down thick double sided body mounding tape on all the scuffed, scratched and rubbed of paint locations and everywhere in I thought it would happen in the future. Don't get me wrong, they were now horrible but after 24 months of use it should of not happened.
I had it for 4 1/2 years now and personally I would not recommend the Daulliner with the hard sides and rubber mat. If customer service was more receptive and understanding and just not point blank "we are not responsible". I would change my review.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! Bummer to hear about your experience.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:11 AM

Received 336 Likes on 261 Posts

Next time around, I'm going to go with the bed rug. Then need be throw the rubber bed mat on top if I haul something like mulch or something real dirty.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:28 AM

Received 5,989 Likes on 3,553 Posts

Well documented that a plastic bedliner rubs paint. Therefore, the plastic panels of the Dualliner might also. So what? I have it, it protects well. No reason to take sides off and look. Matt works well.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:08 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I like mine so far. All 3 of the guys I know that have various F150 versions, we all have them. I went this direction and not a spray in mainly because of the non skid rubber mat.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dualliner?