Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cheap exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 02:09 PM
built ford tough

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default cheap exhaust

i have a 1998 f150 xlt with the 4.6litre in it. i have a chance to pick up 2 cherrybomb glasspacks for about $50 in the boxes, i was thinking of just grabbing them and taking them to a muffler shop to put them on, what do you guys think? im hoping it will sound alright
Old 03-25-2009, 08:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cherry bombs sound a little to clicky for me the cheepest is mufflers or cut the muffler out and put a piece of pipe in there
Old 03-25-2009, 09:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by farmerboy3
cherry bombs sound a little to clicky for me the cheepest is mufflers or cut the muffler out and put a piece of pipe in there

So you are saying the cheapest muffler is NO muffler?? Not exactly answering the question.

If you like the sound of Cherry Bombs go for it! Sounds like you would be getting a good deal on them.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:08 AM
built ford tough

Originally Posted by acs_guitars
So you are saying the cheapest muffler is NO muffler?? Not exactly answering the question.

If you like the sound of Cherry Bombs go for it! Sounds like you would be getting a good deal on them.

well here in toronto they are $40 a peice so im prolly gonna pick them up, buy a nice pair of tips and take them to a shop, i could weld myself but id rather it get put in right lol, and down here in the city cops are super gnarly about noise and **** so you get busted for no mufler prety quick
Old 04-03-2009, 05:29 PM
built ford tough

so i put just one glasspack in that i got from my friend and ran the pipe out just before the back tire and it sounds pretty nice, is there like a break in period for those mufflers?

Quick Reply: cheap exhaust