Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bakflip VP

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 01:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Bakflip VP

Just ordered a Bakflip VP. Wondering if anybody has some experience with this bed cover. i like that its a vinyl top that is still hard. This is the first time im putting a bed cover on any of my pick ups. Not sure how im going to like it. But my reasoning behind getting it was traveling to the inlaws and the back seat occupied by the dog i had no where to put things (luggage, golf clubs etc.) when it rained. so the wife talked me into getting a bed cover and this is was i settled on. i like that i can still have access to my entire bed if i need to haul my 4wheeler.

Do any of yall have experience good or bad with this bed cover?
The following users liked this post:
ahok19 (03-10-2015)
Old 03-10-2015, 01:44 AM

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Love mine.
looks great
Old 03-10-2015, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by ahok19
good bad cover,, !!! how much is it???
i Ordered mine from Stage3 motorsports for right under $700.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:27 AM

Received 570 Likes on 473 Posts

I looked at the VP, and settled on the F1 as I will soon mount my bikes on the top and didn't feel that the VP's top would fair well. Anyhow, your choice of the VP should prove well for water tightness. It's not 100% waterproof, but the one piece vinyl top doesn't expose the hinges thus removing that aspect of the water intrusion. Otherwise, Bak makes a good product, and you should feel pretty good about your purchase. Look on YouTube for install videos if you're questioning that at all.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by MCDavis
I looked at the VP, and settled on the F1 as I will soon mount my bikes on the top and didn't feel that the VP's top would fair well. Anyhow, your choice of the VP should prove well for water tightness. It's not 100% waterproof, but the one piece vinyl top doesn't expose the hinges thus removing that aspect of the water intrusion. Otherwise, Bak makes a good product, and you should feel pretty good about your purchase. Look on YouTube for install videos if you're questioning that at all.
Ok great its exactly what I'm looking for!

Quick Reply: Bakflip VP