Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone on here have opinions? ;)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 02:02 PM
Ron Paul for President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone on here have opinions? ;)

So first off I'd like to pre-emptively apologize because I'm new here and I could almost guarantee I am probably posting this in the wrong forum topic But, if anyone is feeling gracious enough to forgive me I'd like some feedback.
Basically my dilemma is that I bought a 2011 FX4 and although I have ideas on what I'd like to add to it (aftermarket parts wise), I'm not sure if said ideas will end up looking as good as I think they will...
So if anyone could give their perspectives on what I could add to my truck to make it more aesthetically pleasing, I'd be more than willing to take suggestions into consideration
Obviously rims and tires are what makes a truck really stand out, but does anyone have any suggestions on what type of both to go with? I'm also planning on tinting my windows and adding a tint brow to my windshield, (despite the fact that it is VERY frowned upon by the law where I'm from) I think it should end up looking not bad. Was considering LED headlights and taillights as well, but I am at a loss as to which brand to go for
Basically to sum things up, I'm looking for idea's to add, and which brands of thus are the best bang for your buck.
Thank you all very much and I'm looking forward to being an active member of this site
Here are some pictures of my truck!
Anyone on here have opinions? ;)-photo2.jpg

Anyone on here have opinions? ;)-photo1.jpg

Anyone on here have opinions? ;)-photo4.jpg
Old 06-27-2014, 04:41 PM
cny

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, its the wrong area but I'll help you out....I think you have way to many badges on the truck. Id take the ecoboost side emblems off and the car dealer one off the tailgate. Also whatever it is above the side F150 looks out of place IMO. As for headlights I would vote for the OEM HID headlights from the 13-14 model years. I did it on my 13 XLT and its my favorite mod. Wheels and tires are your preference. Method makes some good looking wheels as does XD (KMC). I have GY Wrangler Duratrac tires on XD addict wheels and I like the setup. Not to loud but still look pretty aggressive. Welcome to the forum.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:54 PM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

sharp truck

get a level or a lift if it's in the budget..

can't help with rims, I still haven't found an aftermarket set I really like to be honest..

tires, I love my nitto trail grapplers, pricey, but I love them..

LEDs under the bed rails to light up the box, I'm gonna do that one of these days..
Old 06-30-2014, 06:31 PM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Everyone is going to have their own opinions. Half the fun is figuring out what you want to do. If you search my thread, I went basic - stripped all emblems and stickers, then our a Road Armor grill guard and N-fab nerf bars. Livernois 93 octane tune.

There are a few things I'd like to do rand lift and wheels, but I like that I can park in most downtown garages, so that might never happen.

I love my zombie truck.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:09 PM

Received 262 Likes on 163 Posts

Whatever you do, don't get black wheels.

Quick Reply: Anyone on here have opinions? ;)